About Digital Bedrock
Digital Bedrock provides secure, managed digital preservation services to ensure your digital content is usable when you need it. Our off-cloud architecture combines object storage technologies for searching unstructured data, with green and secure storage. This scalable architecture means we (and our clients) can continue to grow with a minimal carbon footprint. We manage the content over time by monitoring its bit health and format obsolescence vulnerabilities, as well as managing geographically dispersed redundant storage for disaster recovery. Files are migrated to new storage media over time. Clients have access to dedicated portals to search information on their content, including indexed detailed embedded and technical metadata retrieved from files. If desired, client data can additionally be moved to or from clients’ cloud storage. We're your trusted partner, staff, and infrastructure, eliminating the need to hire and train employees or make large scale hardware investments to preserve your valuable assets. We make digital preservation easy and affordable, giving you peace of mind as you work on new projects.
- Acquisition & Production > Digital News Solutions
- Acquisition & Production > Metadata Capture
- Acquisition & Production > Motion Capture/Virtual Production
- Acquisition & Production > Motion Picture/Film Production
- Acquisition & Production > Workflow Software and Solutions
- Industry Resources > Business and Technology Consultants
- Management & Systems > Cloud Computing Solutions
- Management & Systems > Digital Asset Management and Storage
- Management & Systems > Digital Rights Management/Content Protection
- Management & Systems > IT/Networking Infrastructure and Security
- Management & Systems > Search/Metadata Software/Applications
- Management & Systems > Workflow Software and Solutions/Systems Integration
- Post-Production > Mastering and Duplication
- Post-Production > Workflow Solutions
Create or Log in to MyShow Planner to view or add appointments.
Create or Log in to MyShow Planner to add notes.